Figure Skating May Camp With Olea Taboulchanas
- National Certified Coach
- Level 4 Choreography
- ACD Coach
- Coach of Winter Games
- Coach of Provincial Medalists
- Coach of Challenge Competitors
All ages – Star 1-6. Advanced Canskaters welcome**
Join us for 2 days of fun group edge classes and off ice programming designed to:
- Strengthen the skating body
- Work on the quickness of the body movements to help for faster execution
- Improved flexibility to enhance positions for this demanding sport
- Athletes will learn to help their performance at home, at the rink or after skating.
- Athletes will get inspired about goal setting and learning how to self-motivate to give them the work ethic needed to train hard and smart.
- interaction with audience and judges.
- Athletes will have fun learning new edge exercise to help them become stronger skaters
3:45-4:45 Off-Ice Training at the Lethbridge College Fitness Studio
5:30-7:00 On-Ice at the Civic Center
2:00-3:00 Off-Ice Training at the Lethbridge College Fitness Studio
3:45-5:00 On-Ice at the Nicholas Sheran
COST $80 Registration Deadline April 15th
Contact Olea @ 403-795- 6532, Kari Cales @ 403-715-6260
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
**Must have passed stage 3 and partial 4. Must be able to skate backwards, glide on one foot forward and backwards, execute turns forward to backwards on one foot and be inspired to learn!
Get ready for May camp!!!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My students, check out the members only page and update your goals as well as check out some fantastic videos and information I posted. Enjoy!